Mr. Bert Haarhaus, head of our quality department, has successfully completed a qualification as „Internal Process Auditor according to VDA 6.3 (TÜV)“.
In the examination participants prove their knowledge in the following areas:
- Requirements for an internal audit
- Qualification requirements for process auditors according to VDA 6.3
- The process oriented approach of the car industry: the turtle model for process analysis and evaluation
- Determination of process risks and the generic approach
- Development, structure and application of the audit standard VDA 6.3 and result evaluation
- Process element P1 to P7
- Planning and carrying out of a process audit according to VDA 6.3 result presentation “Internal Process Auditors according to VDA 6.3 (TÜV)” are in a position to plan, carry out and evaluate process audits according to VDA 6.3 independently.